|currently on a berseria hype!! :3|
[RESULTS!] 200 watcher event!AND THE RANDOMIZER DID ITS MAGIC![RESULTS!] 200 watcher event! by Bcpupu
after me checking the list for the most loyal watcher of course - congrats to :iconBlackRabbit113:!
and now back to the randomizer results!
so you all too, :iconsakuralice-t:, :iconSG27889: and :iconivanMidorikawa:, leave a comment with saying what character you want me to draw :3
Hey guys! Time for the next little celebration XD
And like before, my watchers are getting the presents :3
It's really simple.
Leave a comment to sign up and have the chance to get one of 4 giveaways :3
traditional medium, anime style (or my take on it anyways), humanoids only
Three will be handed out using a randomizer, the 4th will once more be given to the participant that has watched me for the longest XD
Deadline for sign up will be the 15th of February
You don't need to p
Devious Journal Entrymy dear friend :iconThe-WinterRose: tagged me with this, so I will heed your call :3Devious Journal Entry by Bcpupu
She even named the character she wants me to tell you all about, my latest OC Serafina
Artworks by :iconBcpupu:, :iconSG27889: and :iconCloudyLightning:
Fact 1: She constantly consideres cutting her hair.
Being new to traveling around, she realizes just how impossible it is to keep her hair all neat and shiny like this. She is not that vain, but she was raised to be a pretty send away bride so that upbringing is holding her back for now. It is one last tie she is not willing to cut this easily - no pun, actually yes, pun fully intended :3
Fact 2: She's a masochist.
The one thing that makes her truly happy is to be needed by others in whatever way. She won't hesitate to help even if it gets her dirty or harmed and let's face it, the latter part is no
|currently on a berseria hype!! :3|
- full body
- half body
- couples / groups
- digital (starting at 500 points) or watercolors (starting at 300 points) or ink (starting at 100 points)
- character creation (OC sheet plus image)
- written critiques on your art (min 300 words)
keep the 'Leftovers' option in mind. name a number of points you have left and I'll suggest a few things I could draw for you
commission statuses are in an extra widget below on this page so you can always be up to date on how far I've come
Full list of prizes:
Commissions! Watercolor, ink and digital!Hello everyone
if you're interested, contact me via note
drawing Midna at least once!
continuing my Art Challenge
I get Tales of Berseria on the 1st of february so I will spend every waking hour of the first two weeks of this month playing this game. Even took off work
draw ALL THE FANART!
Preparations for contest!
We got the funds together!
[4/22] ART CHALLENGE - fandom based!And I pick the Tales of fandom!
challenge 1: inked, color pending
challenge 2: sketched
challenge 18: inked, coloring soon to happen!
challenge 19: inked, ink-shaded, coloring started
please help me to uphold my CORE membership!
Trying to get into CSS to be able to make my page my own but boy it's complicated and I need time to just grasp sort of programming 0-0
So comission me or donate some points :3
Doing fanart mostly on this site, usually related to the RPing I do on another site
My fandoms are mostly the Tales series, Kuroshitsuji, Pokemom and Zelda
Yeah, i grew up around video games rather than manga
but lately a few more have joined this group of 'HELL YEAH' which is Attack on Titan, Blue exorcist and Psycho pass.
my favorite groups
[CONTEST] Tales of the Kaiser : The Next CaseThe battle between the greatest teams has begun once again.
Who will triumph and be crowned as the next Grand Tales Series
- The genre for our contest is TEAMWORK and ALL FORMS OF ART are ACCEPTED.
- We will be dividing the groups under each Tales Series Titles (Mothership Titles only) and will be composed of 4 members (max.) for each team. We will be listing down the names of each contestant in this journal.
- The Top 3 Teams from the last Tales of the Kaiser contest will be excluded in the list of available teams to give way for other Tales Series titles. The teams that won't be listed are: Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Xillia, and Tales of Phantasia
- Team listing will end on March 12, 2017.
- ANYONE CAN JOIN! Members, or not members of TalesOf, everyone can join the fun.
- The first group to reach 200 EXP will win the contest. There will be only ONE winning team.